- We accept children ages six weeks through 12 years
- We reserve the right to accept all children on a trial basis.
- The center does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disabilities
- A parent or legal guardian must complete the registration form.
- A registration fee of $60 (non-refundable) per family is required to be placed on our waitlist.
- We offer Both Full Time and Part Time Rates. Children who attend the program on a part time basis are required to attend on the same designated days each week. Any changes in attendance must be authorized in advance by the Director or Assistant Director. If your child will be withdrawn for the summer or an extended leave, a new registration fee will be charged. A written, two week notice of withdrawal from enrollment is required. If notice is not given, you will be billed for two weeks tuition.
Please click on the following links to receive more information.